Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Pleno
Tempo de Experiência 3 Anos
Descrição da Vaga
We have an exciting opportunity to join Qatar Airways (QR) as an Administrative Assistant. This is a fast paced role based in Sao Paulo and will report directly to Regional Manager Brazil.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for providing administration support for a smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the team. You will represent the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact while liaising with other departments for arranging the logistics of resources.
Specific Accountabilities For This Role Include
- Perform administrative and secretarial support to the Regional Manager and the team. Handle a wide variety of administrative functions for teams within the office.
- Generating business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Attending and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Perform administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categories and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and co-ordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Coordinate internal and external communications.
Be Part Of An Extraordinary Story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- At least 3 years of administration experience ideally within the airline/travel/hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred however this is not essential. You must hold a diploma at a minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- High level of sensitivity and professionalism.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, highly organized, and has the ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (written and spoken) is essential for this role. Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable. You must also have the right to live and work in Brazil to be considered for this role.
Please apply with your CV in English language.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We have grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.