Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 8 Anos +
Descrição da Vaga
Sobre a vaga
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
As a Senior System Integration / Validation Engineer for the Latin America Delivery Center located in Brazil, you will be leading the engineers of the project, overseeing biometric system project phases, from verifying system specifications and project requirements to performing the system configuration, integration, testing, troubleshooting, deployment and system acceptance. You will also take the lead role in delivering the biometric projects that secure the digital lives of millions of people.
- Lead engineers in the project team, serve as a System Integration Engineer in the implementation of complex system integration projects from design to production launch, and coordinate project activities effectively among Project Mangers, Developers, IT, Support, and Documentation teams;
- Analyze customer’s requirements, review project SOW and RFP, develop high level system architecture and develop high level project implementation/delivery plan;
- Work with PMs and Developers to kick-off the project and track progress;
- Collaborate with IT, DBA, and other teams during system deployment, collaborate with software developers to perform product customization and configure the systems to satisfy customer’s needs;
- Set up and configure the system in Windows and/or Linux environment, write programs using Python or Unix Shell or Oracle PL/SQL etc.;
- Provide system integration support and troubleshooting of the system, provide system knowledge transfer and training to the technical support team, and document the design specifications, installation procedures, and other systems related information;
- Manage multiple projects with time constraints under pressure, and travel to the customer site to implement the biometric system;
- Interact with the customer to ensure that SOW and RFP meet customer’s expectations on content and schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred in Computing) or other related courses;
- Previous experience in leading small team projects;
- Experience using Linux Server, Windows Server, Networking, firewalls and load balancing;
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Linux Shell, Python (desirable);
- Advanced English, desirable Spanish.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!