Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 7 Anos
Descrição da Vaga
Role and Responsibilities
- In this position, the HRBP – LATAM will collaborate with the Regional HRBP Manager regarding all aspects of HR, including policy interpretation and design, performance management, employee relations, investigations, partnering with recruiting, HR reporting, rewards and recognition, compensation, employment law, training and development, talent management and succession planning, organizational planning, and key projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate with the Regional HRBP Manager to deliver programs to support development, employee engagement and retention.
- Connect regularly with Group Leaders and Office Leadership to provide timely updates, discuss key people priorities, and collaborate to align people strategy with business needs
- Attend and present at staff and leadership meetings regularly
- Act as point of contact for employees to get guidance or support related to our people practices, policies, and systems
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Centers of Expertise (COE) to deliver seamless client service across talent acquisition, mobility, total rewards, and learning & development
- Talent Acquisition (TA) – partner with TA team to ensure recruitment strategies are aligned with business needs; evaluate recruitment effectiveness, participate in interviews as required and help drive recommendations in change of recruitment focus or strategy if necessary
- Mobility – work in partnership with the Mobility COE to ensure the smooth transition of any international and domestic assignments or transfers and assist with domestic Short-Term Assignment (STA) memos and help coordinate as needed
- Total Rewards – collaborate with Total Rewards teams to coordinate benefits wellness sessions, support annual review process, coordinate leaves of absence process and other compensation and benefits related programs
- Learning & Development – liaise between Leadership and L&D team to connect employees with formal learning programs, deliver and facilitate internal training and lead the annual performance appraisal process
- Use a consultative approach to advise and coach supervisors on employee relations matters; systems implementation; performance management; company policies; and other people related topics
- Work jointly with the HRBP Manager on complex employee relations issues and support internal investigations as needed
- Integrate Equality, Diversity & Inclusion into all aspects of our people activities
- Support alignment of culture and strategy to support our vision, mission, and values while embedding diversity and inclusion in our approach
- Coordinate office-wide presentations and trainings on a range of HR subject matters and facilitate as needed
- Support graduate and intern programs
- Manage new employee onboarding program with cross-discipline teams
- Conduct exit interviews
- Use discretion and maintain confidentiality as warranted by the situation
- Contribute to local and regional HR projects as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience, with at least 2 years of generalist experience
- Spanish and English required (mandatory)
- Proficient in the use of HRIS, Outlook, and MS Office Suite applications
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and collaboratively within a team setting to accomplish strategic objectives
- Experience working in the Civil Aviation industry is highly desired.
- Previous cross-border or international HR responsibilities strongly preferred.
- HR certification(s) are a plus.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.