Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Junior
Tempo de Experiência 3 Anos
Indústria Transp. Aéreos Passageiros
Descrição da Vaga
This position reports directly to Lead Program Manager – Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) Latin America in Brazil and will be responsible for supporting HRSD activities in Latin America/Caribbean working in coordination with HR Field, HR International Compensation and Legal Department for the region trying to anticipate and act on risks and/or opportunities for Delta.
Performs a variety of general activities that include but are not limited to:
- Monthly matching Medical Insurance invoices against employee and dependents moves;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of Medical Insurance payments;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of Private Pension Plan payments;
- Sending and receiving documents between all Brazilian divisions (ACS GRU, ACS GIG, TechOps, Catering, Customer Care, Sales, Finance, Marketing and HR);
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of Labor Health service provider payments, including assistance in scheduling and controlling periodic medical examinations;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of payroll provider payments;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of office rental payments;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of meal and transportation vouchers payments;
- Forwarding vacation confirmation payment and receipts to employees;
- Inserting, coding and controlling the flow of Life Insurance payments;
- Organization and control of employees’ personal documents and files;
- Assistance in negotiations with partners (ex: education institutions and general partners with local benefits to our employees;
- Organization and control of documents for registration of the terminations with unions;
- Helping the communication between employees and the Onsite Coaching psychologist;
- Weekly report to the Brazil Sales General Manager of relevant news about economy, aviation industry and partners in Brazil;
- Organization of weekly wellness and career development events in coordination with the Sales Team;
- Participation together with the HR Manager in the Climate Committee: monthly meetings with the entire SAO based team (no managers involved), with Sales and HR managers and with the participants of the Committee, to design strategies and actions to further improve the employee engagement;
- Assistance in events organization (ex: offsite, commemorative meetings);
- Receiving and controlling the withdrawal of backup equipment (iPhones, laptops, chargers);
- Helping on the development of additional controls and reports for the Region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Psychology.
- Prior airline experience desired.
- Superior analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively across cross-functional divisions.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication are mandatory, in both Portuguese and English languages.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written means to all levels of the business.
- In-depth knowledge of Delta’s HR practices and local benefits/procedures preferred
- Must have valid documentation for entitlement to work/reside in Brazil.
- Must have completed six months of service in current position and be performing satisfactorily.
- Ability to use qualitative skills to analyze data, interpret results, provide recommendations and package the details in a clear and concise manner, in written and oral presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, leading them from inception to completion.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work some long hours when needed to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
- Experience with managing HR suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.