Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 8 Anos +
Descrição da Vaga
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Penetration in the specified large accounts to identify and drive sales of our solutions;
- Great relationship in at least 5 of the defined large accounts;
- Driving new business from new and/or existing commercial targets in Brazil;
- Targeting and penetrating at the C level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organizations;
- Support to identify, cultivate and formalize relationships with key business partners involved in the advising on and selling of Data Protection to top accounts;
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting our portfolio;
- Follow up on incoming leads by scheduling and presenting via WebX or onsite meetings;
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities and answer the main technical-sales questions;
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing;
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 10 + years as an enterprise software/security sales executive in the region – security experience is preferred;
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $200k+ deals;
- Sales engineering, programming and/or technical implementation/support experience is a plus;
- Ability to conduct executive-level presentations and sales seminars;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers;
- Knowledge of Data Protection and/or Information Security desired;
- 30-40% travel.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!