Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Junior
Tempo de Experiência 4 Anos
Descrição da Vaga
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager covering Brazil.
Based in San Paulo you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
This represents a fantastic opportunity in a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepare account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits
- Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
About you – The successful person will have:
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within Aviation.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Airline Sales & Marketing.
Fluency in English and Portuguese (written and spoken) is essential for this role. You must also have the right to live and work in Brazil to be considered.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community