Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 8 Anos +
Descrição da Vaga
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Endorse project objectives from the Solution Manager.
- Set the scope of work with the customer. Capture, complete and validate customer requirements, specify the quality of the expected deliverables.
- Represent the client’s interests to internal project stakeholders.
- Develop and Implement a Project management plan. Monitor project progress against plan, reporting to Thales management and customer project owner; Use corporate systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Manage the project budget, oversee the cost structure and billing.
- Deliver monthly project revenue forecasts including risks and opportunities.
- Organize the various tasks and professional people working on your project.
- Manage and regularly update project risk assessment, identifying mitigation plans.
- Manage Change Requests related to the customer or the project.
- Manage providers, partners, and subcontractors (Buy & resell, shipment…), deliveries related to your project and ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Manage and report issues to management. Recommend solutions to the customer project owner. Prepare a business case to justify the investment in case of unplanned activities.
- Estimate resources and timescales; Request resources that are compliant with the project schedule and customer requirements objectives and coordinate with the Delivery Center. Managers / Solution Delivery Directors with regards to resources needs and assignment
- Lead, inform and motivate the project delivery team; Maintain communications with stakeholders and the project organization.
- Supervise the implementation of the project in coordination with the Technical Leaders and ensure the quality of project deliverables. Ensure the configuration management and archives are set by the technical team.
- Make sure quality standards are met. Implement the quality process according to the Gemalto Custom Development Life Cycle (CDLC).
- Lead customer acceptance of your project and initiate escalations if needed. Make sure that all the aims of the project are met. Close the project in a controlled fashion when appropriate.
- Ensure that Support & Maintenance is properly set, trained and that all knowledge transfer has been properly done to the operational staff running long term operations of the solutions and services delivered
- Initiate post-mortem meeting of each project and communicate them to the team in order to share best practices and know-how.
- Graduation in Engineering preferably focused on Computing, Technology or Telecommunications.
- Must have PMP Certification
- Leading large size projects in building a project organization divided into subsystems.
- Managing international projects with remote stakeholders.
- Being able to delegate technical follow up within the team.
- Managing conflict situations with the customers according to project context and actors.
- To be able to contribute to commercial and contractual offers.
- Performing knowledge sharing missions such as contributing to process and project management improvements in his/her organization and coaching junior project managers or newcomers.
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!