Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 8 Anos +
Descrição da Vaga
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our dynamic team in Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil.
This critical position is responsible for a major statement of work for the enterprise team leading Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP). Key elements of the SOW include developing APQP processes & tools for employees across the company, continued development & implementation of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) training, participating in coach development, and leading key projects teams in applying APQP tools across all business units.
Excellent opportunity to take a leadership role as Advanced Product Quality Planning accelerates forward across the company.
- Advises suppliers and business partners in the development of their Quality plans to ensure the flow down of requirements.
- Oversees the development of methods, procedures and metrics to ensure quality standards and practices for large programs and derivatives.
- Leads verification reviews to ensure adequate surveillance to validate product and process Quality requirements.
- Develops new methods for conducting product and process validation.
- Represents Quality in design reviews of the inter-relationship of multiple systems.
- Advises on development of methods for testing and approval of products, processes, equipment and measurement systems to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Performs benchmarking of enterprise best practices.
- Leads cross-functional continuous Quality improvement efforts.
- Develops new applications for advanced statistical methods.
- Works under consultative direction.
This position is for 1st shift.
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- More than 10 years of Quality experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in root cause analysis and Corrective action.
- More than 5 years of experience leading or managing multifunctional teams in Quality or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must be legally able to work in Brazil
- More than 5 years of experience in the application of AS9100.
- More than 3 year of experience in the application / deployment of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) or AS9145 within organizations.
- More than 3 years of experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications.
- More than 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance processes and flows.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years’ related work experience, Master+12 years’ related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
requires travel up to 25% of the time.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Brazil. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Brazil. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.