Informações da Vaga
Tempo de Experiência 5 Anos
Descrição da Vaga
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Provide pre-sales technical sales support for all Thales products.
- Work together with the Business Development and Technical Support teams to ensure overall customer satisfaction;
- Identify customer technical requirements, provide a clear estimation of feasibility and risks;
- Support contract negotiations with the technical background;
- Prepare workflows, answers to Requests for Proposals, Request for Information and project proposals;
- Work to identify sales prospect requirements for Thales products;
- Prepare initial solution presentations and demonstrations for all Thales products;
- Study customer operation to understand their business direction and application requirements in order to help them define their technical needs and recommend solutions that meet those needs utilizing company products;
- Provide high-level technical support, consultation and training on the company’s products and capabilities to Partners, End-Users and other departments as part of the sales cycle;
- Work closely with Product Management to identify, evaluate, and make technical recommendations regarding strategic product enhancements based on market initiatives, new technology, partnerships or customer requirements;
- Arrange and coordinate product demonstrations or trial installations of products;
- Maintain a high degree of technical awareness of relevant products, competitors, and trends in the marketplace.
- Any other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering);
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus;
- Previous pre-sales working experience preferred for enterprise software or security company (some experience working with channel/partner is required) with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level;
- Specialized knowledge/skills and demonstrated proficiency with at least one major open systems operating system (UNIX, Linux or Windows);
- Enterprise software installation experience is required; installation across private, public and hybrid clouds is a plus;
- Strong background in at least one of the following areas: Storage systems (SAN, NAS), Enterprise Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, DB2, etc.) or Security (encryption, access control, PKI, digital certificates, etc.) is a must;
- Prior scripting experience using python, PowerShell or Restful API is a plus Knowledge of Risk Management concepts and Global Security Regulations for Data is a plus Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!