Informações da Vaga
Nível de Experiência Sênior
Tempo de Experiência 8 Anos +
Descrição da Vaga
Job Code: AFSCUSP3
Function and Discipline
Function: Aftermarket & Service
Discipline Customer Service
Performs duties related to overall customer service including pre and post-sales support. May support sales team by
notifying other divisions of customer concerns, trends and business leads. Responsible for maintaining quality and
consistency of service by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs. Performs on-site services
for Aftermarket clients, installs new equipment and services, maintains / services and upgrades existing equipment.
Provides instruction and education regarding products or equipment usage to customers and internal employees.
Designs and manages product training for customers and staff.
Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery. Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products
to provide the appropriate information and support to customers. Consistently documents customer service needs to
identify patterns and maintain quality.
Job Level: P3
Organization Level Description
- Recommends functional strategies and operational plans with direct impact on results;
- Influences business decisions made by leadership;
- Be recognized within the organization as a thought leader in area of expertise;
- Problems are complex and require extensive investigation and analysis;
- Implements functional strategy;
- Establishes operational plans for work area;
- Recognized master within discipline, having deep knowledge of theory and organizational practices within a
- Problems faced are typically complex;
- Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the
achievement of functional results;
- Significantly improves on existing processes and practices;
- Typically requires a University Degree in the related field of expertise and experience and minimum 10 years of
prior relevant experience.
Senior Customer Service professional with significant experience. Develops processes and strategies to ensure
customer expectations are met, with responsibility for multiple products, services, or customer accounts.
Responsible for enhancing customer service and experience by reviewing processes for addressing and resolving
customer problems and making recommendations for improvements to performance and services.
Develops processes and strategies to ensure customer expectations are met, with responsibility for multiple products,
services, or customer accounts. Recommends and provides ideas on systems, standards, and mechanisms that guide
customer service activities; recommends measures that can be used to assess customer service efficiency,
consistency, reliability, and quality to consistently improve and ensure quality services are delivered to customers.
Oversees escalation of unresolved calls and issues. Provides guidance and recommends plans for resolution of
complaints, issues, and other complex inquiries. Oversees information gathering, analysis, and investigation and
develops documentation for customer account management. Reviews processes for addressing and resolving
customer problems and determines how to improve performance and services. Conducts briefings with client groups
to review the findings from customer correspondence and outline product issues identified by the customer service
The requirements include:
- 10+ years’ experience of relevant experience in aviation;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced in written and spoken English and fluent in Portuguese;
- Focus on services quality and lean manufacturing (ACE, 6Sigma);
- Availability for frequent travels, both national and international;
- MBA degree preferred.
Please send the resume to [email protected]