Informações da Vaga
Tempo de Experiência 4 Anos
Descrição da Vaga
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Install and configure the solution on hardware, according to the customer requirements (CRS) and the project plan, and following Thales deployment rules and best practices;
- Reviews the specifications (CRS) & alert on unclear scope;
- Guarantee the solution functionality according to customer requirements;
- Guarantee a smooth handover to support, reviewing everything.
- Identified pending items should be fixed by him or addressed to an Integration Engineer;
- Provide internal training/workshop to support when necessary;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing between Integrators providing tools and tips on the job;
- Interface with Technical Leader to audit/define/build the necessary technical coaching of the more junior team members;
- Review the customer acceptance plan documents and updated if needed;
- Assist the development and validation team during the project;
- Integrate the solution at the customer site, connecting with customer backend or core network elements;
- Provide visibility to the Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on his/her work progress (actual and estimated time to complete tasks);
- Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers;
- Write the Operation and Maintenance Guide (OMG).
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecom, or related discipline
- Previous experience working with:
- UNIX systems
- Shell scripting programming
- Network (LAN, WAN, Web, Security)
- Log analysis and troubleshooting
- Database/SQL language
- TCP/IP protocol and client/server architecture
- Veritas Cluster (installation, configuration and design)
- WebLogic Server
- Understanding of Java EE (language, architecture, concepts)
- SOAP/REST and HTTP protocols
- Main SIM Card and Global Platform standards
- SMS-C protocols
- Advanced English, Spanish is a plus.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!